Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fabulous compliments


Since Friday, I've received three unsolicited compliments on my ass, all from lovelies who possess fine asses themselves. One of them happened to be diligently massaging my naked behind at the time. "Girl, what you got is firm. Just climb stairs to keep what you got," said my masseur extraordinaire. I went to see him shortly after I blew out my lower back doing too many squats, lunges and deadlifts. "Didn't nobody tell you deadlifts are against the law?"

Another compliment came from MT shortly after he got an eyefull of my derriere as I rode the escalator ahead of him. He said something to the effect of that spinning is paying off. He detected some unprecedented lift.

Guess who's spinning every day until she leaves for Ireland in July?

Nothing beats an ass compliment from a gay man. Except perhaps an ass compliment from a girlfriend whose ass you've always coveted.

Sid came upon me ironing my trousers while wearing a thong. "It's so cute!" she squealed. "Damn you. You are so not allowed to ever complain about your 'pancake ass' again."

Duly noted.

Isn't it funny how people see you differently than you see yourself? I guess sometimes it's good to pay attention to them . . . especially when they have a clearer view than you do. . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to write something new! As much as I love the butts, I want something new!

Thanks!

Love Laurrie

SiddityintheCity said...

Waaaaah! Miss you!