Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lookit!


I got a digital camera! Just in time for Dublin . . . but I decided to try it out first and lookee! Now you can look at the sweet, sweet faces of Kiki and MDog just like I did this evening as I fed them hot toddies, shrimp satay and peanut sauce (homemade, y'all) and red wine. We sat by the fire and talked like grownups until I played them the Wonder Woman theme song and then we, er, I, danced around like it was the '70s again. I was 4, yes, but a dancer then, too.

Speaking of dancing, I reviewed one hell of an irritating "modern dance" performance last night. Where do they get off calling that modern, much less, dance? Sheesh. Maybe I'll link you to the article tomorrow if I can. I've already gone off on my "modern dance" tirade three times today, so I'll spare you. For now.

Okay. Sleepy time now so I can be bright eyed for Sunday Morning and the NYT!

1 comment:

Sid said...

lol, the gadgets take over...

we can't see the pics! You got a flickr account yet? hurry and get one sos I can make you my contact!