Saturday, March 11, 2006

From rock star to pin-up girl

You are Bettie Page!
You're Bettie Page!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Chameleon indeed. I figured out when I was in Dublin that I am a shapeshifter. I'm not always aware of it; I need to tap into this power. Interesting things abrew.

Thanks to Shasta and Viv for the quiz tip off.

This weekend I'm set to work. Grading and writing. I've been thinking a lot about writing a Dublin piece for my reading on Friday. Dublin, my lover. Dublin, the most erotic place on earth to me. Dublin, the place where I buy lacy, racy undergarments without even thinking about it. Dublin, the place that makes me quiver, just when I step off the plane and onto the ground. Dublin, the place where the rock star, pin-up, intellectual, shapeshifter, journalist, street fighter, saint and pole dancer in me converge without conflict.

Damn, I think I might have started this piece. . . .

1 comment:

Viv said...

Woot! Thank heavens for another Bette Page!